1. The seller deposits the goods for sale in the auction at a starting price established by mutual agreement. The starting figure is the minimum sale price.
2. The seller guarantees that they are the owner of the goods deposited or that they are validly authorised by the legitimate owner, and may therefore be in their possession free from any claims, charges or other levies.
3. The seller grants full rights to ALCALA SUBASTAS* to photograph and reproduce any goods whose sale is entrusted to them.
4. ALCALA SUBASTAS* holds an insurance policy for coverage of potential damages or losses of the goods deposited with it, which guarantees the value agreed as the starting price, less the auction house's commission.
5. If the seller, at their own initiative, proceeds to remove the lots before the auction has taken place, they must pay any intermediation fees to ALCALA SUBASTAS* which may have been accrued if they are sold at the starting price, in other words, 29,67% + the corresponding VAT.
6. ALCALA SUBASTAS* will be responsible for any expenses relating to collection (within Madrid), insurance, storage and photography. Charges for returning items will be at the seller's expense.
Under no circumstances does this insurance policy cover damages caused by termites or moths. If the items held in storage are not going to be sold at a future auction, ALCALÁ SUBASTAS* will not be responsible for any damage or deterioration to such goods held in storage after a period of 60 days from the date of the delivery note.
7. If it is deemed necessary, by mutual agreement between the seller and the auction house, to clean or restore any of the goods or consult with experts outside the auction house, the resulting costs will be at the seller's expense, even if the lots fail to sell.
8.To copyrighted pieces subject to Law 3/2008 on Intellectual Property the corresponding deduction will be applied where applicable, which will be at the seller's expense.
9. The auction's organisation will be at the expense of ALCALÁ SUBASTAS* who will arrange the date and time, the lots included, as well as their order and description, with a view to achieving the best possible end result.
10. ALCALA SUBASTAS* will deduct from the sale price any fees for intermediation in the sale, which will be 13% of the auction price, plus any corresponding taxes.
11. The following charges for inclusion in the catalogue will apply:
From €6 to €29.................. €3
From €30 to €149.............. €6
From €150 to €299............ €9
From €300 to €599............ €12
From €600 to €1,199......... €18
From €1,200 to €2,999...... €30
From €3,000 to €5,999...... €90
From €6,000 upwards....... €120
These expenses will be discounted from the settlement provided that the lots sell.
12. The settlement of allocated pieces will take place within a period of 30 days from the date of the auction and provided that the lots have been paid for in advance by the purchasers.
13. Unless otherwise indicated by the seller, the auction house may allocate unsold lots after the auction respecting the price agreed with the seller.
After a month has passed since the day of the auction without any unsold goods being removed by the seller, ALCALA SUBASTAS* is authorised to put them up for auction again, deducting 40% from the initial starting price. If the seller does not wish to auction the item again and a month has passed since the auction without having removed it from the auction house, they will be obliged to pay storage expenses at a rate of €6/day from this date.
* Registered trading name of SUBASTAS SALAMANCA, S. L.